Friday, May 23, 2008

Close to Returning


The family and I are now at D and D Missionary homes in Florida. We are nearing the end of furlough, and I have about 8 meetings left. We are awaiting to hear concerning our childern's Visa situation. We had to renew their Passports and thus Visas. As soon as I hear the Visas are finished, I will be purchasing our return tickets to PNG. Please pray we will hear quickly that the visas are finsihed. We have been waiting for several months right now.


The meetings have been going well. I have finished reporting back to my supporting churches. The rest of the meetings (8)I have are all new churches. We still have about $400 month more needed before returning. We are also sending a 20ft container back as as well. There is much going on as we prepare to return. We are all anxious to get back.

4 comments:

Dave Mallinak said...

Any update on your visa status?

Terry McGovern said...

Hey Bro,

I will email you about our Visas.

Rita Loca said...

It was nice meeting you at the door the other day. I hope to get together once my family has left and things calm down.

Terry McGovern said...

Mariann and I are looking forward spending time with you all as well.